Anyone seeking healing in many, many ways.
- Anyone who would like to know and use their God-infused spiritual power of grace in ways that improve their life, their relationships, and their connection with God. This is healing.
- Anyone who would like to find some deeper benefit in their current illness or life situation. This is healing.
- Anyone trying to live more true to their own yearnings of the heart and therefore become more comfortable “in their own skin”. This is healing.
- Anyone with any physical diagnosis who wishes to lessen the burden of suffering of their diagnosis. This is healing.
- All cancer survivors, whether your diagnosis was recent or years ago who wishes to grow to “new life thrivership” and beyond simple survivorship. This is healing.
- All persons who desire a deeper understanding of their unique, one-of-a-kind spiritual personality so they can live a freer and fuller life. This is healing.
- All persons who wish to live a more virtuous life so they can discover deeper peace of mind and heart. This is healing.
- Anyone who wishes to live life led more by their real, authentic, God-Self; as opposed to their world-self. This is healing.
- Anyone who wishes to better connect their psychological self and their spiritual self to create a new life pattern of peace and inner harmony. This is healing.
- All persons who wish a deeper more stable and less strident relationship with self, others, and loved ones. This is healing.
How many of these 10 items may actually be deep earnings of your heart and soul???
PLEASE NOTE: The Spiritual Strengths Healing Plan described in this website encourages all persons to seek the necessary and appropriate medical and/or psychological care and to use the Spiritual Strengths Healing Plan to augment, buttress, and otherwise enhance their care to bring deep healing as opposed to simply curing. God has made us body, mind, and spirit as we much attend to all three levels of care if we wish to grow maximally.